Monday, May 2, 2011

And so it begins....

I want to share a bit about my new business with you! My company is called Fresh Deals Direct. We work with small businesses to increase their sales and revenue through the use of Social Media Marketing and event planning.

My business does a few things others can't do. First of all, we require ZERO upfront fees from our businesses, and at the end of their promotion time, we hand deliver a check to them. Yes, I said nothing upfront and a check to boot!

How do we do this? Easy, we provide the avenue for the business to be highlighted, and the consumers purchase their certificate for goods or services from our website. This is done safely and securely through AUTHORIZE.NET , the world's foremost merchant services company. Our fee is deducted from the total, the remaining balance is then delivered to the business. Thus, we have provided your business with zero down advertising, guaranteed customers, AND working capital.

Simple and easy. That's the way we roll at Fresh Deals Direct !
Now don't you think that It's time to contact me and see how I can help improve your bottom line!
303-667-7520

No comments:

Post a Comment